1. Hardware that I used
The two main hardwares that I used was the camera, and the apple mac at college.
Using the camera obviously helped me out a lot because this is how I filmed my draft. I used many different camera techniques when filming. This is so the audience can see the characters and feel that they are there with them
The apple mac's at college helped out in many different ways, such as the software on the macs and the search engines to find certain things for my draft. I used websites such as 'Dafont' to create the text for my draft. On the mac, I also made my production logo's using the software 'Photoshop'.
2. Software that I used
I used a variety of software when editing my draft in many different ways. The software that i used was Final cut express, Garageband, prezi, blogger and Photoshop.
Final cut express was the software I used to edit my film on. This software gave me the choices in what to do with my film and how I styled it.
Garageband was where I made my soundtrack for my movie. This was important because without music in my film, the audience wouldn't know what was going on and how to feel.
Prezi is a business website used to create presentations. This was helpful for me as it presented my work and progress, and kept me on track.
Blogger is the place where all all my media work goes. This is so it keeps my work organised and presented well.
Photoshop was the software that i used to create my production logos for the beginning of my film.
No comments:
Post a Comment