Friday, 13 February 2015

Question5- part3

Production choices- How I appeal to my audience.

I think that my movie appeals to my audience because of the age of my characters. My characters age between 16-17 years old. I made the choice of using each actor as they all fit the role of the characters they play.
I feel that I chose my actors wisely because they all looked the part, for instance;
Hollie has blonde short hair and is quite small, this means she will be seen as a vulnerable girl and an easy target for the men.
James and George fit the part as they are quite tall and built, so they look like their characters.
Anna is supposed to be representing a boy in the film, so this is why she has her hood up and her head down a lot of the time.
The fonts I chose in my film needed to match with the genre of the film, which was Thriller. Types of fonts i had to use was something edgy and distorted.



No comments:

Post a Comment